Friday, September 26, 2008

Speedy Footprints

For those who speed on the highway, here are few hymns for you:
  • 45mph…………..God Will Take Care of You
  • 55mph………………..Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah
  • 65mph………………..Nearer My God To Thee
  • 75mph………………..Nearer Still Nearer
  • 85mph………………..This World Is Not My Home
  • 95mph………………..Lord, I’m Coming Home
  • Over 100mph………Precious Memories
CHALLENGEIt is good to be cautious how we journey in life, but let us not lose track that it is more fulfilling to leave a meaningful music behind.
WALK WITH THE LORD
Lord Jesus, as I walk towards the fulfillment of my goal, may I never forget Your desired direction for me. Amen.

WALK WITH THE WORD
"Teach me, O Lord, your way, lead me along a straight path." (Psalm 27:11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Comments?, suggestions?, clarifications?
For anonymous friends, kindly write your name/email after your message. God bless!)