Monday, September 29, 2008

Foot Loose

I was cleaning our cabinets when the chair I was standing on glided because of imbalance. Then blag! resounded in the house but sad to say, no one came to the rescue. The one who heard thought it was just a big thing that fell (Oh my!).
Whenever I passed by that cabinet, that incident becomes vivid again. I realized that with that kind of fall, it is a wonder how I escaped from having broken bones and limping limbs; and luckily missing that open door of the lower cabinet from hitting my nape just an inch.  I have recovered from the impact of that fall, but not from the saving impact of the hand of God and of my guardian angel.

CHALLENGE

Where we place our feet may not always be secure for we may be unsure how sturdy is underneath.  That is why it is always good to look and cling to what is above.  In life, we need faith in God to be secured in life.

WALK WITH THE LORD

Lord Jesus, thank you for that fall (but Lord, I am not implying it will happen again). Once again you have proven that You are always near me and instructing my guardian angel to protect me. Amen.

WALK WITH THE WORD

"See, I am sending an angel before you, to guard you on the way and bring you to the place I have prepared." (Exodus 23:20)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Comments?, suggestions?, clarifications?
For anonymous friends, kindly write your name/email after your message. God bless!)