Monday, September 29, 2008

Footprints' Bonding

In summer 2005, I had the opportunity of visiting my parents, sister and her family in United States. I stayed with them for more than a month, and each one of them set aside their own jobs and lightened their busy schedules just to give me the best experience of my stay with them. They toured me around beautiful places, mostly churches, and even crossing Canada. It was a joyful and warm experience bonding with them, and meeting old and new friends as well.   Back to the Philippines, I thought that was it - I am here again and they are there! But then, I felt different. I still have the 'after glow' of my bonding with them.


CHALLENGE
Families are God given gifts.  Near of far from them, they will remain part of our wrappings. Others, discouraged of this gift, may wish to have a different family, but God, in His wisdom, has actually given the best gift  already.

WALK WITH THE LORD
Lord Jesus, thank you for my love ones, for being part of them, and they for being part of me. We may not always walk side by side or hand on hand, but let our hearts be tied with each other forever. Bless, guide and protect me, all my love ones, and the families all over the world. Amen.

WALK WITH THE WORD

"May God be gracious and bless us; may He let His Face shine upon us." (Psalms 67:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment

(Comments?, suggestions?, clarifications?
For anonymous friends, kindly write your name/email after your message. God bless!)